eZw!n Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eZw!n Gaming | PC Multi-Gaming Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Website of eZw!n Gaming!
Wanna join us? Make a thread in the Recruitment Section!
You can introduce yourself to the rest of the clan once you're a Clan Member.
Check the FAQ above if you've got issues with the forum.
Feel free to vote at the official polls if there's one!

Resigning as Owner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludoo
Ex Owner

Resigning as Owner Empty
PostSubject: Resigning as Owner   Resigning as Owner EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:12 am

Hello everyone,

I'm very sad to say this, but i'm quitting from eZw!n Gaming. Why? Because I don't think we will reach something in the future. I try'd my best to get lots of active players, but it just doesn't work. Clan Members are being very unactive and that's the main reason i'm going to step out of this. I'm not going to pay for a clan that isn't active.

Important information:

- I will stop paying the Teamspeak 3 server, which means that you guys won't have a Teamspeak 3 server anymore. If you guys want one, then I suggest one of you to go to Typefrag.com and rent one for the clan.
- If you guys want to keep advertising, then I suggest one of you to make different threads on recruitment websites.
- Jujuvh and FatalShot are the staff and do have the powers to take care of the clan if they want.

It was a great time playing with you all. Once again, I'm sorry to let you guys down, but I hope you understand why.
Back to top Go down
https://ezwin.forumotion.com
MrOsama
Clan Member
Clan Member

Resigning as Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Owner   Resigning as Owner EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:13 pm

I'm leaving clan coz i'm unactive. I was had great time with you guys a lot of laught, no-life days .It was nice to meet all of you. I just gonna say goodbye and have a nice time. Sad
Back to top Go down
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

Resigning as Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Owner   Resigning as Owner EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:12 am

Goodbye to you guys. Me and Jujuvh will find a Teamspeak Server for the Clan .
Back to top Go down
Jujuvh
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Resigning as Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Owner   Resigning as Owner EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:32 am

Hey, I do understand for both Ludoo and Osama,
Osama you can stay if you want because I can understand that at time you cannot be active but I myself have not been active latetly just be sure to come once a week or so Smile

Ludoo I thought about the teamspeak server too, I just think we should be a small clan like we are now. Players that know each other well. Even though being big is nice I think we don't have the time to invest in becoming one. Ludoo you may still stay, although I understand if you want to go in a more active clan you are welcome to, but if you aren't I wouldn't see a reason to leave. We could get a free server and recrute when we want to. Becoming Small Very Happy

What Im trying to say is that "going big" didn't work but we can still have fun with people. So there's no need to leave the clan if you think you are inactive. This clan should become a friend's clan I think, if you see what im trying to say. Go if you wish but know that you can come for some games at anytime Wink

Me and Fatal will continue with less activity and try to find more recrutes/friends and get a free ts3 server up.

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS: please don't leave if you think the clan is dead, from now on we will be less active and I understand if you want to go in a very active clan like we used to e but those for whom want to stay we will still have plenty of fun.

Goodbye to Ludoo and Osama
but if you wish to come back to hang out you are more than welcome Wink

Jujuvh
Back to top Go down
MrOsama
Clan Member
Clan Member

Resigning as Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Owner   Resigning as Owner EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:26 am

Not now maybe in the future but you guys must remeb i never forgot about you.
Back to top Go down
MrOsama
Clan Member
Clan Member

Resigning as Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Owner   Resigning as Owner EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:28 am

BTW Are anyone CHINESE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resigning as Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning as Owner   Resigning as Owner Empty

Back to top Go down

Resigning as Owner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eZw!n Gaming Forums :: News :: Announcements-
Jump to: