eZw!n Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eZw!n Gaming | PC Multi-Gaming Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Website of eZw!n Gaming!
Wanna join us? Make a thread in the Recruitment Section!
You can introduce yourself to the rest of the clan once you're a Clan Member.
Check the FAQ above if you've got issues with the forum.
Feel free to vote at the official polls if there's one!

GayFishMC Smite application :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GayFishMC
Smite Moderator
Smite Moderator

GayFishMC Smite application :) Empty
PostSubject: GayFishMC Smite application :)   GayFishMC Smite application :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:31 am

- The reason why you want to join us.
Im really fun to play with, and on top of that im good at SMITE and play tons of other games as you'll probably see from my steam account. Am into compettitive starcraft2, mw3, bf3 ESL jets, and ofcourse, smite.
- The games you play/own.
Mw3, Mw2, minecraft, tf2, dont starve, starcraft2, bfbc2, bf3, LoL, more but too many too list
- Your Steam ID.
AlexRider730

Have a microphone and use it, already played some games of smite with some people and we've pretty much raped to say the least. Im a cool guy (i think) and i hope we can play together Wink
Back to top Go down
Ludoo
Ex Owner

PostSubject: Re: GayFishMC Smite application :)   GayFishMC Smite application :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:28 am

Hello GayFishMC,

Thanks for being interested in joining us. As i've already said before, you may skip the Try-Out period because i've already heard some good words about you from the other clan members. Welcome and I hope you like it here so far. If you've got any friends which are also pretty good in Smite or another game, don't forget to tell them about us.
Back to top Go down
https://ezwin.forumotion.com
Jujuvh
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GayFishMC Smite application :)   GayFishMC Smite application :) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:17 am

GayFish ur a great guy and im happy you joined the clan Smile We should play some 2vs2 or 1vs1 in sc2 soon ? Razz what league are you ? I was diamond brotoss Razz but since hots beta im back to plat T.T xD
Back to top Go down
GayFishMC
Smite Moderator
Smite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: GayFishMC Smite application :)   GayFishMC Smite application :) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:24 am

I'm masters KOR server and was GM in season 5 in starcraft Wink I have an eu smurf i can play on so yeah, drop me your blizzard email
Back to top Go down
Jujuvh
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GayFishMC Smite application :)   GayFishMC Smite application :) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:29 am

OMG xD WTF Razz i think its jujuvh@yahoo.fr pretty sure Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GayFishMC Smite application :)   GayFishMC Smite application :) Empty

Back to top Go down

GayFishMC Smite application :)
Page 1 of 1