eZw!n Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eZw!n Gaming | PC Multi-Gaming Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Website of eZw!n Gaming!
Wanna join us? Make a thread in the Recruitment Section!
You can introduce yourself to the rest of the clan once you're a Clan Member.
Check the FAQ above if you've got issues with the forum.
Feel free to vote at the official polls if there's one!

Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludoo
Ex Owner

Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:12 am

That's right eZw!n Gamers, we've recently created our Youtube Channel!

We will use the Youtube Channel for our epic gameplays and clips.
We accept content from Call of Duty, Battlefield, Counter-Strike, and SMITE.

So if you've got any good gameplays or good small moments, contact me or FataLShoT and we'll make sure to upload it on the official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel. Make sure to subscribe and like the videos to make it as populair as possible. Together, we can make it big! Smile

The Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE THE VIDEOS! THANKS.

Last edited by Ludoo on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ezwin.forumotion.com
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:54 am

Hey guys, in my opinion it would be better to upload long videos like entire gameplays or make a montage video about our best moments.
Back to top Go down
Jujuvh
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:18 am

I agree but fatal u can put ur gameplay on Smile
Back to top Go down
Ludoo
Ex Owner

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 am

FatalShot wrote:
Hey guys, in my opinion it would be better to upload long videos like entire gameplays or make a montage video about our best moments.

Ye sure, but we haven't got a good editor yet. This means that we'll have to wait with our small clips since we'll only be uploading long gameplays and montages which we need the small clips for. I think some small epic clips will also be good to be uploaded, but not just all. We'll think about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
MrOsama
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:55 am

i have quad C4
Back to top Go down
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:03 am

I have an editor . Sony Vegas Pro . I just need the clips and holidays Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:05 am

And how can i upload my 100+ gameplay on the clan channel ?
Back to top Go down
Relaxation
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:11 am

I've got a 37-0 league play on my feed if that's anything interesting.
I've got my 45-1 nuclear run aswell.

You guys just tell me if you need any clips, I've got a shitton of good games.
Back to top Go down
Jujuvh
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:19 am

which league are you in ? otherwise fatal record ur gameplay with fraps and send it by email to ludoo, if doesnt work just ask ludoo Very Happy

Ludoo we should keep all our clips only for montages, post only full gameplays on our channel. Good clips are pretty rare.
Back to top Go down
Ludoo
Ex Owner

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:15 pm

Jujuvh wrote:
which league are you in ? otherwise fatal record ur gameplay with fraps and send it by email to ludoo, if doesnt work just ask ludoo Very Happy

Ludoo we should keep all our clips only for montages, post only full gameplays on our channel. Good clips are pretty rare.

Okay, will do.

Guys, if you want me to upload one of your gameplays to the channel, save the game under your edited films on BO2. I'll then be able to watch it and record it with fraps. You can also choose to fraps the game yourself and then put it on your own Youtube channel so I can fraps it from there.

I'm not really a professional in those things so if you've got any better ideas on how we can get the gameplays on the channel, make sure to let me know.
Back to top Go down
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:19 am

Ok you already uploaded my gameplay.
Back to top Go down
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:46 am

If you guys have epic clips for the montage video. Just tell me or send me it. I 'll make it in my next holidays.
Back to top Go down
Jujuvh
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 am

K guys I will make a draft of our first montage because i dont have much experience. Fatalshot is probably going to make the final one in 8-9 weeks when he is on holiday if my draft isn't good enough, but for now if anyone has any sort of clip : Feed, Sniper, Quad/triples or anything else that is short but sick just pm me on steam and we will find a way that I have it.
Back to top Go down
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:19 am

I already made an intro for the montage . It's epic.
Back to top Go down
MrOsama
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:28 am

It's must be epic DUDE
Back to top Go down
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

PostSubject: Time for Montage Clips !!!   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:37 am

Next Week I have holidays so I can work on our BO2 Montage . The problem is that I only have 5-10 clips.

So please , tell me if you have some good clips ( entire gameplays ).

We will also need videos of other games ( Multi-Gaming Clan ) to upload on Youtube in the future.

Software to record the other game ( not BO2 i'll record it just save it ) : Fraps or Dxtory
Back to top Go down
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:40 am

Our Montage will be about the Call of Duty Series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel   Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel Empty

Back to top Go down

Official eZw!n Gaming Youtube Channel
Page 1 of 1