eZw!n Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eZw!n Gaming | PC Multi-Gaming Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Website of eZw!n Gaming!
Wanna join us? Make a thread in the Recruitment Section!
You can introduce yourself to the rest of the clan once you're a Clan Member.
Check the FAQ above if you've got issues with the forum.
Feel free to vote at the official polls if there's one!

Clan logo, donator shop and recruiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludoo
Ex Owner

Clan logo, donator shop and recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Clan logo, donator shop and recruiting   Clan logo, donator shop and recruiting EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 8:41 am

Hello eZw!n Gamers,

As you may already have seen, we now have our own clan logo! Some of you gave feedback about it and that really helped alot, we need a perfect logo and we'll get that. I've told Ozzman that the "Z" looks more like a 2 and i've also told him that the "w" isn't fully colored. He will start working on it.

We've also got a Donator Shop! Every 3$ USD you donate you'll receive 10 EG Coins(eZw!n Gaming Coins.) You'll automatically receive the Donator Title on both the website and Teamspeak once you've purchased 10 EG Coins, you don't have to spend Coins for that. You can purchase different cool things with the EG Coins. For more information about everything, check out the channel description from the donator channel on our Teamspeak 3 server. Remember, all donations will be put in the clan to keep up the Teamspeak 3 server, to buy the perfect clan logo, and to advertise our clan on different websites.

As soon as we've got the perfect clan logo in all the formats we need, we'll start to advertise our clan on different websites. I've found a few perfect websites for this already and I hope that it'll all work out. We hope to get around 30-40 clan members after a few weeks of advertising. I hope to have you all informed enough with this announcement. If you've got any questions so far, feel free to ask them. Happy gaming and make sure to tell your friends about us!

Cya,

Ludoo.

Back to top Go down
https://ezwin.forumotion.com
FatalShot
Cod Moderator
Cod Moderator

Clan logo, donator shop and recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan logo, donator shop and recruiting   Clan logo, donator shop and recruiting EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:56 am

Nice Good Job !
Back to top Go down

Clan logo, donator shop and recruiting
Page 1 of 1