eZw!n Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eZw!n Gaming | PC Multi-Gaming Clan

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Website of eZw!n Gaming!
Wanna join us? Make a thread in the Recruitment Section!
You can introduce yourself to the rest of the clan once you're a Clan Member.
Check the FAQ above if you've got issues with the forum.
Feel free to vote at the official polls if there's one!

BioHazardFv

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BioHazardFv

BioHazardFv Empty
PostSubject: BioHazardFv   BioHazardFv EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:12 am

Hey, I'm Sondre, I'm 18 years old and come from Norway.

I've been playing FPS games for about 4-5 years now, I started out with a f2p game called warrock and then moved onto the CoD series. My first CoD game was CoD4 which i still find the most entertaining game, and have then bought every CoD game except for WaW.

I have played BO2 alot lately and have have finally got myself to prestige even tho it's not something I'm a fan of Razz Just got jelly of all these nice prestige rank emblems, hehe.
I've always been a competetive guy both in games and in sports, troughout my life i've played sports like fottball, tennis and athletics. I also play on a very high level in the MOBA game League of Legends were i was ranked number 1000th on the european ladder, which is pretty high considering 32million people play this game every month divided between 3 major servers. My team was also top 50 in the ranked team ladder for those who care Razz

Getting a bit off track here so i'm gnna steer back to BO2 and the requirements to join your clan/team, I have TS3 installed, I also have a working mic but unfortunately i don't meet the required K/D at this very moment (currently 1.23). But since last week i'd say my avg. K/D would be around 1.8. Given a little time the official K/D will also be in place Wink
Back to top Go down
Jujuvh
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

BioHazardFv Empty
PostSubject: Re: BioHazardFv   BioHazardFv EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:11 am

Hey nice to meet you, im sorry but to make our team at high level we need this minimum k/r, you can add me on steam so ou can Still us when we play but Too be in da official clan we need a 1.5 k/d Wink my steam is Jujuvh but right now im on holiday for another week so add Ludoo54 he is also an admin Smile good luck and get that k/d up Smile
Back to top Go down
Ludoo
Ex Owner

BioHazardFv Empty
PostSubject: Re: BioHazardFv   BioHazardFv EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 8:20 am

Hello BiaHazardFv,

I'm sorry to say, but you'll need a K/D of 1.5 in order to join.
You may ofcourse add us on Steam to be able to play with us if we feel like needing a extra person in our ingame party. My Steam ID is: Ludoo54

Also, if you got other clanless people on your friend list with a k/d above 1.5, make sure to tell them about us. We highly appreciate that. If you've got any questions so far, feel free to ask them.

Back to top Go down
https://ezwin.forumotion.com
Jujuvh
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

BioHazardFv Empty
PostSubject: Re: BioHazardFv   BioHazardFv EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:53 am

Dont forget to pm us when u have the ratio Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BioHazardFv Empty
PostSubject: Re: BioHazardFv   BioHazardFv Empty